Glasgow Taxis Ltd
- Glasgow Taxis Ltd. is a mutual co-operative, formed from a merger of Glasgow’s two major taxi companies in 1997. It provides both private and business sectors of Glasgow and surrounding districts with a first class taxi service.
- We're a family run business, serving both locals and residents in Glasgow, operating 7 days a week.
- With a fleet of over 800 taxis, we are the largest supplier of licensed taxis in Glasgow, Scotland, and the largest in the UK outside London.
- This site concentrates on Central SMT Co. Ltd. in the period 1960 - 1985, and its immediate and short-lived successor, Central Scottish Omnibuses Ltd. There is also a brief look at Kelvin Central Buses and the beginnings of First Glasgow, bringing the picture up to the end of the 20th Century.
Clyde River Steamer Club
- CRSC brings together everyone with an interest in Scottish shipping. We organise special excursions throughout the year, often involving unusual itineraries.
transport.txt · Last modified: 2022/03/01 00:57 by admin