Magazines from Glasgow
Gutter: The magazine of new Scottish and international writing
- Gutter is an award-winning, high quality, printed journal for fiction and poetry from writers born or living in Scotland and featuring literature from around the world. The editors believe there is a need for an energetic, ambitious magazine dedicated to the best in new Scottish writing, published in an international context.
From Glasgow to Saturn: A Literary Journal at the University of Glasgow
- From Glasgow to Saturn is a literary journal at the University of Glasgow. Based in the English Literature department, and run by students of the university’s Creative Writing Programme, we publish prose fiction, poetry, spoken word performance, essays, and articles on the craft of writing. We also feature illustration, graphic design, and photography, as well as audio and video productions.
- CommonSpace aims to be a high quality news and analysis service based on the ethos and values of our owner, the Common Weal think tank.
The Glad Rag
- The Glad Rag is Glasgow’s art ‘zine. As the literary arm of The Glad Cafe, The Glad Rag is a platform for creative talent both emerging and established. We are not preoccupied by theme, genre, or matters of nationhood. Our only criterion is quality, ya bas.
No 1 Magazine
- Scotland's glamorous glossy featuring fashion trends, the hottest beauty looks and must read interior tips.
- SNACK is Scotland's monthly independent free-to-pick-up A5 What's On and Culture Magazine.
- Urban Realm is the leading magazine for the architectural, design and specifying industries in Scotland.
- Variant is an independent arts & culture magazine; a platform for critical debate and the circulation of challenging ideas utilising both a pulp and on-line presence.
magazines.txt · Last modified: 2022/09/19 23:23 by admin