- Living Rent is Scotland’s tenants’ union. We are a democratic organisation run by and for our members. We organise and represent our members in the private and social rented sector. We fight for safe, secure and affordable housing for everyone. We are not affiliated to any political party.
- Scotland’s biggest and liveliest public service trade union, representing workers delivering public and related services across Scotland.
The Scottish Trades Union Congress
- Our purpose is to co-ordinate, develop and articulate the views and policies of the trade union movement in Scotland and to promote: trade unionism; equality and social justice; the creation and maintenance of high quality jobs; and the public sector delivery of services.
Unite The Union - University of Glasgow Branch
- Our membership is primarily composed of the Technical & Specialist and Operational job families, but we also represent a large number of MPA and Research & Teaching staff and postgraduates.
Unison at The University of Glasgow
- UNISON is the recognised union which represents staff in the Management, Professional and Administrative Job Family and the Operational Job Family
UNISON: NHS Glasgow Clyde & CVS Branch
- UNISON Glasgow Clyde and CVS Branch is the biggest union branch in the UK. We are proud to represent over 18,000 members, who work in health care across the NHS, Community or Voluntary sector.
unions.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/21 11:35 by admin