29 Private Members Club
- Voted the country’s most stylish venue at the Scottish Style Awards, 29 Glasgow is housed in a beautiful 19th-century building overlooking Royal Exchange Square in the very heart of the city centre. Boasting the city’s only rooftop terrace complete with heated marquee, our guests can soak in the spectacular views while sipping a selection of premium drinks. It’s no secret that our award-winning team of chefs serve up the highest quality cuisine, focusing on the finest cuts of specially selected scotch beef since 2006.
The Arlington Baths Club
- Founded in 1870, the Arlington Baths Club is a welcoming and peaceful sanctuary for citizens of Glasgow, offering a relaxing getaway in the heart of the city.
The Arlington houses a 21 metre skylit swimming pool, a unique Turkish suite, saunas, steam room, free standing slipper baths and hot tubs, a stylish members lounge and a bright, state of the art gymnasium.
The Glasgow Art Club
- Located in the heart of the city, The Glasgow Art Club is the private members' club with a difference. Steeped in culture and heritage, The Glasgow Art Club has been a meeting place for generations of the city’s most innovative and creative inhabitants.
The Western Club
- In the heart of the City since 1825. The Western Club, a members club offering excellent business, seminar, conference, function, dining and accommodation facilities in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
The Western Baths Club
- Situated on Cranworth Street in Glasgow’s West End, The Western Baths is a historic building which continues to provide services for health and wellbeing for its members and visitors, and retains historical gym apparatus in the pool, which is still used to this day, one of only three pools we are aware of in the UK which retains such features:
members_clubs.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/13 21:28 (external edit)