- Clydebelt is dedicated to retaining and enhancing our heritage and the green belt status of the Kilpatrick Hills and their surrounding environment in Clydebank, Dumbarton, Milngavie, Bearsden and Glasgow.
[[https://remade.network/cranhill/|Remade in Cranhill]] - //Remade in Cranhill is a repair and reuse hub offering a drop-off repair service and a safe recycling pint to help communities repair their broken things and reject throw-away culture.//
Crookston Community Group
- Our charity was established in 2012 by a group of multi-cultural local people who took over an unused Community Centre to make a positive contribution to the cohesion & economy of the community, to help neighbourhoods feel safe again, rekindle old-fashioned community spirit and bring a sense of community.
Get into Govan
- Here you can find out about all things Govan past and present, including what’s being done through the Central Govan Action Plan and Govan Cross Townscape Heritage Initiative, as well as Thriving Places Govan, to create a vibrant and prosperous future for this famous, riverside community.
Govan Home and Education Link Project
- Established in 1996 Govan Home and Education Link Project (formerly Hill's Trust Home School Community Project) is a family education support project.
- Award-winning Gilded Lily’s activities help women to overcome barriers and become more confident and creative. We do this through supportive and flexible programmes to explore, start-up and succeed in enterprise, social enterprise or employment.
Govan Community Project
- Govan Community Project, formerly Govan & Craigton Integration network is a community based organisation working in the south of Glasgow. Originally a response of community and church members to the needs of newly arrived asylum seekers, we have developed over the years to become a local charity working with and for all the diverse communities of the Greater Govan area and beyond.
The Preshal Trust
- The Preshal Trust was launched in November 2002 and is a registered charity based in Govan. This is an area of economic and social deprivation with high unemployment, low educational attainment, poor health and serious poverty levels and our objective is to provide support and to deliver a range of services to socially excluded people and families living in the Govan area of Glasgow.
Greater Govanhill Magazine
- We want to create a FREE magazine, both print and online, to celebrate the differences that make Govanhill so special, shining a light on the people and projects at work in the area, and bringing them together. The publication, run from a community interest company, will be not-for-profit.
Glasgow Zine Library
- We are a self-publishing library, archive and community space located in Govanhill, Glasgow.
Remade in Govanhill
- Remade in Govanhill is a repair and reuse hub offering a drop-off repair service and a safe recycling pint to help communities repair their broken things and reject throw-away culture.
G20 Youth Festival
) - We're a young person led youth festival in Maryhill, we spend a lot of our time outdoors in nature and in our Youth House Unit 3 The Quadrangle, Shuna Street, Glasgow G20 9PX
North Kelvin Meadow
- The North Kelvin Meadow is a community group set up on 13 October 2008 to manage the green space between Clouston Street , Sanda Street and Kelbourne Street (G20 – North Kelvin Ward within Glasgow, Scotland).
Remade in Parkhead - Remade in Parkhead is a repair and reuse hub offering a drop-off repair service and a safe recycling pint to help communities repair their broken things and reject throw-away culture.
Given to the People
- Given To The People is a study of the Pollok Free State. The Free State was initiated by the actions of local resident, Colin Macleod, who began a tree top protest against the building of the M77 motorway through public woodlands in Pollok, Glasgow, in the early 1990s.
The Village Storytelling Centre
- We believe that everyone has a story worth hearing, yet nobody’s is written in stone. We help people to find, shape and share their voices, and to tell, reflect on and reframe their narratives.
Pollokshaws Heritage Group
- We are devoted to the history, Past, Present and Future of the Pollokshaws area and have developed this web site to allow you to peer into what has made Pollokshaws a great place to live.
Reminiscences of Springburn
- This site is a resource and gathering point for people who once lived in Springburn to the late 70s. This will include Petershill, Balornock and Barmulloch. Given the widespread destruction of the area in the 1970s recollections of what has become a vanished world are fading fast and our aim is to gather memories of Old Springburn under one umbrella before they disappear altogether.