Scottish Design Awards
- The awards are organized by Urban Realm – a leading body of architecture press in Scotland. We are also in partnership with The Drum – a Global media brand that covers all aspects of the modern creative industries.
- DRAW is a place for people to come together and explore their creative side not just for Artists. We focus on assisting individuals wanting to gain new skills in the Arts and Crafts. DRAW has something to offer everyone and we are always happy to welcome new people along.
- Glasgow International is Scotland’s largest festival for contemporary art, taking place over three weeks every two years across the city of Glasgow. Gi2020 will take place 24 April – 10 May 2020
Scottish Design Exchange
- Stores that sell exquisitely designed products by artists living in Scotland and where every penny spent by our customers goes directly to those who create.
A Feral Studio
- A Feral Studio is an undisciplined and itinerant space for talks, workshops, film showings, hack-labs and discussions, loosely based around communication and design. Talks are free and open to the general public and design community.
- A natural home for media, technology and creatively-minded businesses, Creative Clyde is a flourishing and vibrant riverside community where great ideas and creative energy flows.
- A discovery platform for Glasgow's independent
artists, shops and creatives.
- Whether you are looking for an advertising gift to mail out to your prospects, corporate gifts for staff retention or a yearly give-away for your existing customers, we can provide a promotional product to suit your needs.
- An experienced digital agency based in Glasgow who
care about our customers’ success. Everything we do is totally bespoke, and made just for you. We’ve helped a wide variety of clients, from small start-ups to national enterprises, to build and grow their business - and we’d be delighted to help you too
- We are a creative consultancy working internationally on development programmes and placemaking projects. We engage diverse communities in the process of change; using design and cultural activity to create connections between people and place to build more resilient communities for everyone.
creative.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/22 21:33 by admin