Ewans Pub Quizzes
- Run by a well known face in the Glasgow pub and music scene, Ewan MacLeod runs a number of quizzes all over the town, including 1051 GWR on Tuesdays and Garvie & Co. on Thursdays.
Tuesday Tea Time Quiz
at The Admiral
- From 6:30pm - One of the city's longest running unbroken quiz nights est. March 2006. Minimum prize is £50 Admiral Voucher (Food / Drink). With Dave Ross and occasionally Paul Gorman.
Quiz night with DJ Nicola from 9pm at Driftwood
Bungo Pub Quiz
- 8:30pm - £1pp Entry Fee - Cash Prize + win assorted treasure with regular host Quizmaster Neil!
Lock 27 Quiz
at Lock 27
- 8pm Free entry. Cash Prize + win prizes with regular host Quizmaster Sir James!
- 7pm Free Entry. Win top prizes from your Quizmaster Sir James!
Risky Quizness at The Hillhead Book Club
- Every 1st Sunday of the month, 2pm-6pm. - Hosted by hostess with the mostess Lawrence Chaney – Scotland’s queen of queens, working and touring all over the country, a star of stage and screen, as seen on BBC Scotland’s “mother tuckers – drag queens of glasgow” documentary, “mirror mirror” and “insider's guide”.
quizzes.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/13 20:28 (external edit)