- The Strathclyde Telegraph is the University of Strathclyde’s only student print newspaper. The whole paper is produced on campus by Strathclyde students from start to finish – and we’re now in our 59th year.
The Glasgow Guardian
- The Glasgow Guardian is an award winning volunteer newspaper at the University of Glasgow. independently informing its students since 1932. The Glasgow Guardian has a long history of investigative journalism and holding the university to account
- We aim to be a voice for the dissident, the downtrodden, the troublemaker, the enraged, the anarchist, and we welcome the participation of all true lovers of liberty
The Burgh Angel
- A community newspaper dedicated in to producing news and collecting information on topics that are of importance to those in the community not represented by mainline media and newspapers. We are based in the north end of the city around the Maryhill area, but are happy to publish news from all over the Glasgow and even beyond, if it has relevance to our local communities.
Press Information Scotland
- With over 40 years experience Press Information (Scotland) Ltd offers a premier press clipping service and provides an expertise and knowledge of the business that is second to none.
McCallum Media Monitor
- Press-Cuttings.com, part of McCallum Media Monitor – providers of press clippings to clients all over the world
- allmediascotland.com is for journalists, broadcasters, communication professionals and media students. And everyone else involved with, or interested in, the media.
news.txt · Last modified: 2020/08/03 19:04 by admin